1. Treat everyone with respect.
2. Treat the facility and the equipment like it’s yours. Don’t drop a unloaded bar!
3. Be accountable for yourself, your actions, your workout, and your safety.
4. Be positive. No negative attitude and no whining in class.
5. Maintain good personal hygiene.
6. Come to class on time and be ready before the class starts.
7. Clean up after yourself after each class, put away your equipment, and help others. Put away more than you get out.
8. Bring your own water, a cup or a water bottle
9. If your finished first on a work out, cheer and motivate others.
Children and Dogs are the parent’s responsibility while at CFCP
No one should touch any equipment without having a waver on file at CFCP
We do not want anyone that is not working out with the class or coaching on the floor during a class. This is for everyone’s safety.
Kids can use the office or the spare room, please check on them and make sure the area is clean before leaving.
Dogs need to be tied up near the door or near the side of the gym.
SUCCESS IN THIS PROGRAM
Now that you know the rules, let's talk about what can make or break your success with our program especially if your goal is to loose weight, change body composition, and get healthier.
Your commitment and dedication. Plain and simple. If your head and your heart is not in it, nothing will work. Our coaches and our community is here to help and support you but if you don't show up, nothing will change.
2. Nutrition / diet. What you put in your body has EVERYTHING to do with how you look and feel. You will lose weight and get stronger just by working out with us but you are only slowing your progress if you do not eat correctly. If you want to know how to eat correctly, check out our nutrition page.
3. Don't over train. Over stress on your body by too much exercise will have a very negative effect, It will tear down your muscles, joints, tendons and increase your cortisol level which will have a huge impact on your overall health and weight loss. Listen to your body!
4. Log and journal your workouts. If you invest your time into what you are doing, log and track your workouts, your will have much better success.
5. Follow us on facebook, Instagram and check out articles we post on our website www.crossfitcameronpark.com
YOUR GOAL AS A BEGINNER CROSSFITTER
As you start out, this should be your plan especially if you are not use to physical activity.
1. Start out slow, check your ego at the door and be accountable for your body and your health.
2. Listen to your Coaches! Your safety is our primary concern so if we feel that you are not doing something correctly, we will scale it down for you. Again, keep your ego out of the room and listen to your coach.
3. Your objective in the first few weeks is to keep coming back. Don't kill yourself in one workout and be too sore to come back for a week, go easy in the beginning, have a great workout but be able to come back the next day.
4. Don't cheat! Always use full range of motion to achieve the correct form and movement. Don't count a rep if you didn't earn it. No one is going to look at you in a bad way if you are slow but they will if you cheat and go faster.
CrossFit Cameron Park Membership Agreement
Memberships are paid in advance of service on the 1st day of each month
Memberships can be put on hold for up to 1 month. 2 week notice is required.
New memberships are prorated for the first month. Regular monthly dues apply thereafter with payments made the first day of each month. Prorated months are in addition to any commitment period.
If a membership is started again after canceling you are put at the current membership rate.
Notice must be given to Scott or Megan 2 weeks prior to the end of the month, we don’t prorate or give discounts for partial months.
New Members may be required to complete fundamental instruction prior to attending group classes.